7/26/16

My Private Model הדוגמנית הפרטית שלי


Last Sunday, when I went out to the hot streets of Tel Aviv for WWD - They Are Wearing

and I was insanely hot, I thought to myself that if I meet again Naama everything will be all right.
I walked along the boulevards with a dash to Sheinkin Street,  I shot a lot, and I stopped for a cold drink at a
kiosk on the corner of Rothschild and Allenby, when I heard my name from across the street. It was Naama.
Unbelievable, although this is what I had hoped for.And that story - I came across Naama Zohar during the first street photos I took for 

New York Magazine.I met this beautiful sleepy head at eight o'clock in the morning on the street near Kikar Rabin.
It was published and Namma got lots of very positive reactions.
After a few months I thought that her look would suit my client and I put her picture on Instagram to locate her. Within a day someone sent me a phone number! I called and and we met.The photo shoot for Ginger was super successful. Each frame with Naama was perfect. And she does not like to be photographed and does not want to be a model!  Wow.
After several months, I went back to the streets of Tel Aviv, to shoot for WWD - Tel Aviv Street

Style.Again we met by chance!
This has already started to become a tradition!
So when they commissioned me again to doto do They Are Wearing
 
in my heart I was really waiting for to meet Naama  ... and I did.My Lucky Number



כשיצאתי לצלם סטייל בתל אביב עבור המגזין האמריקאי
WWD

ביום ראשון שעבר והיה חם בטירוף אמרתי בלב ״אם אני פוגשת שוב את נעמה הכל יהיה בסדר״.            י

הלכתי לאורך השדרות עם גיחה לשינקין, צילמתי הרבה, ועצרתי למשקה קר בקיוסק בפינת רוטשילד ואלנבי, כשאני שומעת שקוראים לי מהמדרכה ממול. נעמה.                      י
לא יאומן, למרות שקיוויתי     י

וזה הסיפור - נתקלתי בנעמה זוהר בצילומי הרחוב הראשונים שצילמתי ל


יפהפיה מנומנמת שפגשתי בשמונה בבוקר ברחוב
אחרי כמה חודשים חשבתי שהיא תתאים ללקוחה שלי ושמתי את התמונה שלה באינסטגרם כדי לאתר אותה. תוך יום שלחו לי מספר טלפון ! התקשרתי וקבענו




הצילומים לג׳ינג׳ר היו סופר מוצלחים. כל פריים עם נעמה היה מושלם. והיא לא אוהבת להצטלם ולא רוצה להיות דוגמנית !          י

 אחרי כמה חודשים, שוב יצאתי לרחובות תל אביב, לצלם ל

ושוב נפגשנו במקרה !         י



ממש במקרה

זו כבר התחילה להיות מסורת !         י

אז כשהזמינו ממני צילומי רחוב חדשים  לדבליו דבליו די
 בלב כבר ממש חיכיתי שניפגש ...            י


My Lucky Number

No comments:

Post a Comment